Free Website Resources:
• National Association of Marriage Enhancement (NAME) - www.nameonline.tv has over 250 hours of free help on a wide variety of topics to rescue, rebuild, restore, and rejuvenate marriages. You can find something for almost any topic here.
• Dr. Willard Harley - www.marriagebuilders.com Free reading & podcasts. His books: His Needs Her Needs, Love Busters, Surviving an Affair and several others.
• Mark Gungor - markgungor.com Laugh your way to a better marriage - Proverbs 17:22 Laughter does good like a medicine... - might be just what your broken heart needs.
• Drs. Les & Leslie Parrot - www.lesandleslie.com - Husband and wife team
• Dr. Tim Clinton - timclinton.com - President of the American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC)
• Dr. David Stoop - Family Matters - read blog @ drstoop.com - radio show, newlife.com/broadcasts/meet-the-hosts/dave
• Emerson Eggerichs - loveandrespect.com (for singles: loveandrespectnow.com)
• Bob & Audrey Meisner - bobandaudrey.com - Husband & wife team with a testimony of betrayal & forgiveness
• R.T. Kendall - rtkendallministries.com Book: Total Forgiveness
• Dr. Tim Kimmel - familymatters.net Books: Grace Filled Marriage, Grace Filled Parenting
• Gary Chapman - 5lovelanguages.com/profile/apology Learning your “apology language”
• Dave Ramsey - daveramsey.com - Financial Help
• Craig Hill - familyfoundations.com Craig has great books that deal with imparting blessing, healing of root issues, finances, etc.
•Need to reconnect with Jesus? Not sure what this God "stuff" is all about? Check out Got Jesus?
• If Only He knew (and, If Only She Knew), by Gary Smalley
• Becoming One (has a great companion workbook), by Joe Beam.
• Creating Intimacy in Marriage, by Jim Burns.
• The Five Love Languages, by Gary Chapman
• The Five Languages of Forgiveness, by Gary Chapman